BOULDER FAMILY DENTIST & DENTAL CHECKUP DR. DAVID EVANS
QUALITY DENTAL CARE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
We are proud to offer the best in general and family dentistry in the Boulder area. Dr. Evans is dedicated to improving and transforming the quality of life, health and well-being of those who entrust themselves and their families to our caring team.
As your dentist, Dr. Evans is your partner in your dental health. He and his team will educate you, help you make the most informed decisions regarding your dental health checkup by our family dentist in Boulder, CO, and provide a customized a treatment plan that works for you and your particular dental needs.
- We provide preventive care education and maintenance programs, including preventative dental services & oral cancer screenings, to prevent disease.
- We maintain your natural teeth and bone support.
- We are experienced in aesthetic/cosmetic dental procedures and implant dentistry.
- We offer oral conscious sedation for anxious patients needing long procedures.
- Straighten your smile in as little as 6 months with Six Month Smiles.
- We are proud to offer Invisalign braces for patients looking for an aesthetic approach to braces.
- Our family dentist hygienists offer dental checkups and will work with you and your family to develop good dental habits.
- We use the latest sterilization practices to meet or exceed health standards.
- We refer to highly qualified professional dental specialists when you need them.
- We insist on annual staff training for professional development.
- We use digital x-rays, reducing the amount of radiation exposure patients are subjected to.
- We work with top dental laboratories making sure quality materials are used for restorations.
As your Boulder family dentist, Dr. Evans will provide you a dental checking and will be a partner in your dental health. He and his team will educate you, help you make the most informed decisions regarding your dental health, and provide a customized treatment plan that works for you and your particular dental needs.
HEALTHY MOUTHS EQUALS HEALTHY BODIES
Dentists and health officials have long recognized the ways in which dental health and general health are linked.
While most of the bacteria in your mouth are healthy and normal, some of it is harmful if left untreated. This harmful bacteria will not only affect your gums and teeth but also can enter into your lungs and bloodstream every time you breathe in. This is especially problematic if you’re suffering from gum disease.
For preventative dental services, contact Dr. David Evans the best family and general dentist in Boulder, and let us be your partner in dental health and well-being.
Conditions that dentists & other health professionals have linked to your oral health include:
- Heart disease
- Premature birth
- Low birth weights